naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

hey this is my 3rd rpg and i am going to put everything i got into this rpg some plzz tell your friends about it and have fun there are so many ranks and groups you can be and so many cool weapons to have

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rp rules 4 the rpg site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vaan
wm,outlaw,topkiller,gate master,moon kage
vaan

rp rules 4 the rpg site Empty
PostSubject: rp rules 4 the rpg site   rp rules 4 the rpg site Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:35 pm

The Element Test

When your sensei gives you a piece of paper when you are a genin.They determine you element with theses effects.

earth - paper crumbles away
fire - paper turns to fire
water - paper turns wet
lightning - paper crunches
wind - paper splits into 2

You can only learn jutsu of your element, but as you go up in rank you can learn new element jutsu.

-Genin - 1 element-
-Chunin -1 element-
-Jounin - 2 element-
-kage-2 element-

You may however have three elements depending on your bloodline.

~ rank rules ~
Academy student - when u start
Genin - pass the academy
Chunnin - pass the Chunnin exams
Jounin - pass jounin exams /anbu are jounin as well u just need to pass anbu test
Kage -you can only become kage if a village kageship is open and you are at least jounin.You do not get it automatically you will be given a test so we don't have automatic kage.
seven swordsman are jounin but you need to be chunnin+ to become one so you don't just join just to become jounin if you are academy student/genin.

main rules

)I do not mind cussing but please don't do it.We have a limit to the cussing

2)Be respectful to other players

3)ABSOLUTELY NO G-MODDING OR YOU WILL BE BANNED

4)Do whatever a Admin or Moderator tells you to do within reason

5)If you have a problem with another member or anyone else please PM me or any Admin or Mod

6) Do not create any thread saying you are leaving

7) No spamming the c box

I don't mind the sig size but keep it in a reasonable size

9) No flashing Avatars or Signatures

10) Polls must have at least 2 choices.

11) When making your poll, be sure to promote discussion, to back up the choice they made

12)This isn't so much a rule as it is a suggestion, when you use jutsu names if you want them in Japanese(it adds to the experience) just go http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html , just make sure you put the English translation next to it in brackets or something.

13)I suggest that you are current in your manga reading. It will help you in some of the RP boards. If you need a place to catch up in your reading try this site. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/

14)Only criminals such as missin-ninja are permitted to kill other players in any thread. Other ninja must be on a mission or have permission from the owner of the character that will be dieing.

15)There are 5 levels of warnings per member position currently in effect.

1).You will be warned
2).You will be kicked from Chat box
3.)You will be banned from chat box
4)You will have a limit ban from site
5)You will be permanently banned

16)Don't spam if you do there is always a delete button

17).If you have a spoiler to say hide it in the spoiling thing that covers it with gray stuff

18.)Do not advertise in chat box

19.)You DO NOT have to post something your opponent would not know about during a fight. and example would be if you use poison or have a kekkai genkai or any other special characteristic the enemy wouldn't know about you do not need to post it until it would be revealed. however if it is something that would be obvious, like some kind of mutation, that must be posted

20.)Do not bug mods or admins for a promotion if you are Chuunin or higher

21.)So far we do not have a limit for clans so please join any clan

22.)NO RINNENGAN ALLOWED

23.Do not make your character OP or a g modder

24. Please don't force play a person's character. It also relates to god-modding. You can't say you land a hit, without giving the other person a chance to block. Or you can't move someone's character from point A to B without their permission.

25. Please use 4 lines at the minimum when your role-playing. And remember to use a 3rd person stand point. If you don't know how to do this, Pm me and I'll help you (Pluto). One liners only ruin the RP experience, since there isn't much you can do with one liners. Please follow this rule, its for everyone's benefit. Quality RP will result in a quality site, with a lot of members if you get told your post has to be 4 or more lines 5 times you will be banned for 2 days.

26. Please no mixing of two bloodline to create a new one. And plesae if you must create a doujutsu don't make it like the sharingan or too much like the Byakugan. Be a little more creative please.

27. This story is also set 100 years after the Current Naruto story. So no cannon characters.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-z.rpg-board.net

rp rules 4 the rpg site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto :: The Beginning :: ~RULES~-
Jump to: