naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

hey this is my 3rd rpg and i am going to put everything i got into this rpg some plzz tell your friends about it and have fun there are so many ranks and groups you can be and so many cool weapons to have

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

god-modders and op

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vaan
wm,outlaw,topkiller,gate master,moon kage
vaan

god-modders and op Empty
PostSubject: god-modders and op   god-modders and op Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:32 pm

Okay, Here's the Deal, a lot of people like to know what exactly is God modding or being Over Powered (OP).

A Godmodder is a person who thinks they are completely invincible, or cannot be hit, or Always hits. For example, here is a simple post of a "God modder":

Always hitting:Tom stabbed his kunai into Tim, hurting him as he vanishes.

Invincible:Tom blocked the attack, disappearing, then reappearing behind Tim, slashing his back, then disappearing again.

Cannot be hit: Tom dodged the attack, disappearing from sight.

See? God modders really aren't that good at Rp'ing...

The type of styles people use are differed on their type of Role playing, so watch out for those God modders out there!

also people like to use S-rank and A-rank jutsus. But they don't seem to have any drawbacks. That is also an example of god-modding.

A-rank and S-rank jutsus, tend to use up a lot of chakra. Or it may cause harm to the opponent and the victim. So think it about it people.

It's true enough, g-modders love to use that type of jutsu and still be as powerful as they can be.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-z.rpg-board.net

god-modders and op
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto :: The Beginning :: ~RULES~-
Jump to: