naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto

hey this is my 3rd rpg and i am going to put everything i got into this rpg some plzz tell your friends about it and have fun there are so many ranks and groups you can be and so many cool weapons to have

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jutsu Registeration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vaan
wm,outlaw,topkiller,gate master,moon kage
vaan

Jutsu Registeration Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu Registeration   Jutsu Registeration Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Rules~

1. This is a CUSTOM Jutsu Registration, YOU DO NOT REGISTER THE ALREADY MADE JUTSUS YOU WANT HERE.

2. Absolutely, And let me repeat that, ABSOLUTELY no chidori or rasengan rip offs will be accepted.

3. Use Common Sense, before posting something, think about it: Is it really an acceptable jutsu that would be worthy of being used in the show? Is there no obvious way for you to godmod it? Is this just a simple combo i could do(AKA, A fireball mixed with a waterball isn't a new jutsu, its just a combo used to create steam) or does it really need the title of a new jutsu?

4. Do not overstep the boundaries of another bloodline, if registering a jutsu that involves something another clan can manipulate...Be VERY specific when giving the description, otherwise it'll be denied.

5. Only 5 jutsus can be registered in a week, and when registering multiple jutsus remember to put them in a single post.

6. All Jutsus are to be registered in this format:

Name:
Type/Element:
Description:

Sidenotes:
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-z.rpg-board.net

Jutsu Registeration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto :: The Beginning :: Jutsu registeration-
Jump to: